WDC Online Shopping (http://wdcngo.org.in) ensures that every transaction you conduct with us is in a safe and secure environment. We value the trust you place in us. Please read this document on payments and how we ensure security.
What are the payment options which WDC Online Shopping provides me?
At WDC Online Shopping you can shop with any of the following options on our website powered by Indusind Bank
- Debit Card/Credit Card
- Net Banking(50+ Banks)
- OLA Money, Mobikwik, Jio Money Wallet/Paytm
Do you offer Payment on Delivery options (Cash / Card)?
Yes, we offer COD option on our orders, but for some product category we don’t provide COD, you can make the payment in prepaid and get the refund in case we didn’t deliver the product.
How do I buy a WDC Online Shopping product on EMI?
As of now, we don’t have EMI Facility on our website.
What should I keep handy for my online transaction?
- For Credit Cards keep your card which has the details of cardholder name, number, CVV and expiry date. Apart from this you also need to have your 3D secure password / OAC.
- For Debit Cards keep your card which has the details of cardholder name, number, CVV and expiry date. You will be redirected to the bank site for 3D secure authorization. So keep your OAC or IPIN handy as well.
- For Net Banking you need to keep your account number as well as your IPIN handy.
Is it safe to use my credit card, debit card or net banking?
Absolutely shopping with WDC Online Shopping is completely safe. Transactions with WDC Online Shopping are via the payment gateway Indusind Bank, which is PCI compliant. PCI stands for Payment Card Industry and Indusind Bank is compliant with the global information security standards defined for organizations which handle cardholder information. Be assured that your card or account information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet making it well and truly safe.
Does WDC Online Shopping (http://wdcngo.org.in) store my card or account information?
WDC Online Shopping (https://wdcguwahati.in) does not collect or store your account information at all. Your transaction is authorized at multiple points, first by Indusind Bank and subsequently by Visa/Mastercard/Banks directly without any information passing through us. However, we monitor and review transactions on an on-going basis, to identify potentially fraudulent situations and take immediate corrective steps to mitigate/limit any damage caused/likely to be caused by the same.
Will, I be asked to share card information, account information or passwords over phone or email?
The WDC Online Shopping team will never request you to share any of your payment details over email or over the phone.
What other things should I keep in mind during an online transaction?
- During the payment process using net banking, you may be redirected to your bank website. Once your transaction is completed you will be brought back to the WDC Online Shopping website with your order details which you can keep a copy of.
- Never press the browser back button when the transaction is still currently being done.
What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons. Please check for the following:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. Please direct all questions and further clarifications regarding the above statement at email@example.com